Honda engine vibrating tamper rammer for soil compaction (UNI 100) Unicorn Gasoline Tamping Rammer feature the best forward-movement in the industry, helping contractors in all applications work productively and ultimately achieve compaction targets. The forward-moving ability makes them the tool of choice for contractors and rental agencies. The rammer also are so easy to use that operators of all experience levels are able to perform productively. They are more comfortable, too, because of the reduced- vibration handle. That lessens fatigue and ultimately proves to be another productivity booster. Unicorn Gasoline Tamping Rammer is used for tamping of engineering foundation and groove backfill in the field of road, public project, gas, water delivery, railway and so on.
- HONDA engine, excellent performance. Tamping Rammer
- Highstrength spring ,large amplitude jump and strong pounding power.
- Highstrength base plate design, the hardiness and softness is moderate, which is durable.
- Thenoise reducing cover lowers the amount of engine and shoe noise transmitted to the operator.
- The large capacity and corrosion-proof fuel tank is equipped with a self cleaning in-tank filter. That means long
- service life and minimum maintenance.
- Foradded operator convenience, a single lever controls start-up, speed and engine shut-off.
- The handle, the height, proper shoes and a low center of gravity that enables control make the Unicorn Gasoline Tamping Rammer easy to operate regardless of experience level.
- Theshoes are easy to switch, too; all that’s required is the removal of four screws.Areduced-vibration handle prevents operator fatigue. In addition, the handle can be gripped from all sides, enabling easy access to tight spaces. The operator can turn the machine 180 degrees to reach tight areas while maintaining optimal control of the rammer at all times.
- A patented process enables rammer height to be easily adjusted, a significant benefit as the operator attempts to maximize manoeuvrability and comfort throughout the shift.